Thursday, March 29, 2012

Har... need to bring keyboard every Friday a.../.\

Teacher tell me to perform at Hari Kecermelangan with 3 seniors...


1st song is First Love.
 
Keyboard (Me~), 2 violin and 1 guitar. 


Plus, practice every Friday, 1.00pm-2.30pm, so I'm not going to Chinese Society meetings/activities before the perfomance...those meetings and activities are at the same time. /.\


Another song is:





Found an easy piano score~ if hard one I'm scared that I can't play it well.
The Hari Kecemerlangan is on next month.


keyboard+guitar+two of the seniors are going to sing this song~
If I'm not wrong it's like that la.


Gosh, that means I need to bring keyboard to school every Friday.....
It's damn heavy!!! 

 

So good that the senior in 4 Science 1 said that my keyboard can put in her classroom, because Friday we are not at our class except for the first two periods.

No comments:

Post a Comment