Sunday, April 22, 2012

Piano PERFORMANCE!

Today.
Piano PERFORMANCE!

I played this song:


Yesterday got piano class, and I practice till my hand hurts.
Teacher said my left and right hand not equal (some part).
I can’t catch up with the tempo.
I can’t remain the same tempo.
I kept playing wrong notes.
 

Gosh. Songs like this really can kill me.
(Or my fingers. My brain. My piano. Whatever.)
And, the beginning  is non-legato, too hard for me.
I kept on joining them together.  [sob]
 
I always like to play songs that… hmm.. especially got rubato one Because I didn’t matters if I slow down a bit.
Plus, 弹到比较爽~ Example, those songs I played before, 《各自远洋》and “First Love”…

Yesterday I felt so frustrated that I wanna smash that keyboard/piano.

Back to the performance.
Just like last time, one vs one. (Except for 2 special guest)
Before teacher call my name:
Aiyo, nevermind la, simply play only. I can’t win de la~~
When teacher call my name:
My brain suddenly blank and, HUH?
While I sat in front of that grand piano, my heart kept pounding so fast, and my hand was trembling.

So?
Simply play only la!
I don’t care whether the tempo is right, don’t care whether  I was playing too fast……I don’t even care that I had played the wrong notes.
But still, got some part I re-play again because of too many wrong notes.
I DON’T  CARE!!!!!
 

(早上弹时明明还好好的..)
But I win that PK.
那个人明明弹到比我好……
好很多。很多很多。
Weird huh? 

My teacher said around Jun or July there will be another performance for those who got practical exam.
 (That remains me my exam is on August. Sob.) 
November, got performance again. This time included everyone.
He said that you can choose songs you like (That means no exam pieces~ Yeah!!! )
If you can't find the music sheet on web, he can write for you.


[Dreaming] Performing 《红蝴蝶》??!!!
WOW! Love it!

 
I dreamed about playing this song since I was addicted to Rosy Business series!

But, you need to be hardworking and blah blah blah if you want him to write music sheet for you.

Yeah,  dream shattered.
 
No way I can get distinction in my practical exam.
My theory? Hell, I don't even know what I'm doing.


 

Just a picture for entertain~  
Ritsu~ lol

No comments:

Post a Comment