Friday, April 06, 2012

Form 4 好像比 Form 3 更恐怖...

At first I'm planning to type a post about the 5th episode of "A Fistful of Stances", but...realized that I forgot to load that episode yesterday!!!
The 5th episode is extremely awesome!!!
So... I'll post it maybe tomorrow or Sunday~
I WILL POST IT!!!
Because nobody bother me when I'm saying about the drama,including my sis!
所以需要发泄一下!

Today practice...
Hmmm, better than last week.
Last week I panicked and keep playing wrong notes.
Just...felt scare. It's the first time I play with other people.
So, yeah~ This time ok already.



After playing for a few times and about 2.15pm, we chit chat together.
Yuen Leng (The senior who plays violin. She very geng lor!! )
"You got tension now a? "
Um... a little bit la.
"Now still ok la. When you go to Form 4, you'll got more tension!!"
Really a??!!!
"So... 要珍惜你的 Form 3. "

给我的感觉……好恐怖啊啊啊啊!!!


发现到3月有31天,可是我总共打了37个post...
我废话还真多啊~ 









Found this cute picture at dunno where already.
月退和范统~

No comments:

Post a Comment