Tuesday, February 21, 2012

School!!

This year, Chinese is the MOST looking-forward subject!
So excited because...It's Chinese class!

 

Yesterday when we said about Cik Yong, and I keep laughing till my stomach pain..


The whole class get very HIGH (Thanks to Sin Yee...?)
and teacher looks very guilty [Hey~ A 4-years old child also knows that it is bad for saying about other people behind them.]
Because.. It's her who start the topic!
 

Even if she's not those PRO teachers (At least I think they are PRO)that taught me during primary school ~
( Despite of PRO, they're very strict. But at least they didn't said something like “There's no forgiveness for 3A girls” I hate this sentence! 3A students didn't mean they're god! Who hasn't done wrong before? )
 


Besides Chinese, I think Science is my 2nd favorite subject (Including the teacher)
But Pn. Ding always take other teachers class [If they didn't come]and told us to go to science lab.
Well.. Normally she will take PJK and Seni.
[Our PJK classes change to Science starting the second week school reopen.. ]

Today she took our Seni, so....4 periods of Science...CONTINUOUSLY!


I don't really mind that, because she will give a few minutes for us to rest [Go washroom la, drink water la...]
Just that...Science lab in our school is VERY COLD...[Too many fans, huh? ]
And...the chairs in science lab will make your buttocks pain after sitting for too long.../.\
 




First standardize test starts tomorrow... [泪奔]

No comments:

Post a Comment