Sunday, February 26, 2012

Marked




Just finish this book yesterday~~
Whoa, FINALLY!!
I think I've spend more then one week reading this [Because got exam]


Besides those making-out scene (Eww~ Gross... ==), this book is COOL! Damn cool!!!
Love it when Zoey is casting the circle of five elements!
At last she replace Aphrodite and became the leader of Dark Daughters~Yeah~~~

 

A little regret for asking Denise what it happens next...
Now I knew that Neferet is the bad one already /.\
And Stevie is going to die [WHY?? She's good!! ]


Remember, darkness does not always equate to evil, just as light does not always bring good.
This sentence makes me think of 《吾命骑士》


 
格里西亚·太阳
十二圣骑士之首,温暖好人派的领军首领,拥有灿烂的微笑,完美无瑕的个性,永远会原谅他人的仁慈心。
真面目:如以上形容完全相反即是。


Just like even if he is 太阳骑士 doesn't means good~ 
Smile everytime when I saw “如以上形容完全相反即是”


Some people called 格里西亚 as Creus, but I also saw people wrote Grisia.
[Well... But don't really care about it.At least his Chinese name didn't change.]
 

Now waiting for book number 2.
Can't find it at POPULAR..../.\
Maybe next time I go I'll ask the workers.





Unity (GOSICK ending )


 

Another anime I love beside K-ON!!  
Victorique is so~~~ CUTE!!! 


When imagining the scene of Zoey casting the circle, it makes me think of this song. 
Don't ask me why... because the lyrics are not match...
Just..Got that feeling.


At last,
Thanks to Denise who introduce this book to me~



I want book 2!!*rolls*



No comments:

Post a Comment