Sunday, February 26, 2012

K-ON: Friendship




Well...Till now I haven't met a person who doesn't like K-ON! after watching it.
Not surprise about it, because there's only a few people who watch it [In my class]
Ermm..I think the truth is only us (This gang == Who keep wanting for more novels [Chinese only!!]to read)
 
Four of us [over five] had watch it and... nobody say she don't like it.
It's hard to hate a anime which is so damn funny and u laugh through EVERY episode u know~~


And 5 of them are so~~~CUTE when they're together!
Yui is always the one who makes everyone laugh [Because she's always positive..? ]


When I re-watch K-ON, I was totally admire by their friendship~ 
Their friendship didn't change even if they're grown ups [Ermm... They didn't look like one] and were in university~~
 
And Yui is always thinking of President Azusa when she's at uni.
Sometimes I do pity of Azusa who is a year smaller then them..
The whole HTT except HER had graduate and been together [most of the time...because they sleep in the same dorm, went out together, go to school together blablabla..] 


But, when I saw the last episode of K-ON!! , there's nothing to pity of.
Touched when they sang "Tenshi ni Fureta Yo! " to Azusa.....


Yer~~~ When can I watch the movie!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment