Sunday, February 19, 2012

K-ON! The new year begins~

Nowadays felt a little bit weird.==
I said to myself I'll stop reading novels till the exam ends.
But I'm sure I can't do it...
So, just read it when recess la~


And ermm.. maybe I'm a little outdated.
I started reading K-ON manga JUST NOW...And it had been out for..I don't know? Maybe few months.


 [Azusa isn't here..]


Well...I start at the part that those 4 were going to university.
Last time they're in girl's secondary school and now, women's university
Wow, did Malaysia got something like that?
It seems feels good for going to non-boys school~ [Am I the weird one??!! ] 
All of them are living in university dorm.
So lucky that 4 of them live in the same dorm~ 
 
Ui will not going to be cooking for Yui..
[and will Yui survive?? She relays on her younger sis A LOT! ]
Sawa-chan is not always there crying for tea 
[and cakes,sweets and so on] anymore..
The most thing that changed the most is Azu-nyan is not there (Because she's a year younger than them).


Azu-nyan looks pretty much like Mio when she didn't tie her hair! o.O
(She wanna change her style~ Because this is the last year for her in Sakura Girl's school)
She admire Mio-chan so much?! lol
[I think she said before that she want a sister like Mio~]
 
Ui looks as same as her sis when she didn't tie her hair~
Just that... u can different them by seeing their ( )
[If u don't know u can ask Sawa-chan]


Jun-chan join the club for after-school-tea?
She makes me think of Yui!


The new member of Light Music Club: Saitou-san~



Blond hair? Blue eyes?
My first thought: 太阳骑士!!


But when I saw the picture...She looks like Mugi-chan!



Both of them together~


Ritsu seems to felt embarrass when she said that their band name is Hokago Tea Time...
But, hey, that name is cute for me~


 
Suddenly realized that I clip my hair similar like Ritsu when I'm at home...
Just that she tie it up, but I use clip...



Hmm...when can I watch the K-ON movie???
I'm sure it wouldn't be in theaters in Malaysia.....and I can't find it in internet.
So? Waiting for DVD lah! [Wish I can buy it in Popular...]


Well....Back to revision...



 Yui, I agree with u!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment