Friday, December 02, 2016

Newtina



This is basically me ever since I watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

People around my age are busy getting into relationships (well not all of them, but still),
and here am I busy shipping my ships =w=

Sorry but I'll be posting a lot about Fantastic Beasts for these few weeks.
Or months.
Years, maybe.

The next movie will be releasing in 2018. If they continue this pattern, the fifth and last movie will be out in 2024 and I'll already be 27 years old.

I'm sure I'll still go emotional whenever I hear Hedwig's Theme in the cinema, even after I've started working.

Imagine me blogging about Newt Scamander after I got back home from work.
......
 Okay I can finally catch a glimpse of my future.

By the way most of the songs people had chosen for the playlist regarding Newtina (It still sounds like Nutella to me hmm) are often written by Ed Sheeran.

Hmmmm

*listen to every song listed on it*

#I need them like I need coffee



these two dorks ♥
How can you not love them?!??!

Besides they are CANON before we even get to know them and this is the first time I don't need to worry whether my otp will sink or sail.
It's not actually a fairytale or whatnot (Grindelwald, world wars....), but at least they'll be together.

Shhhh I have too many feels for them.

10 years old me: I wonder what will I be when I grow up?
me to 10 years old me: Fangirl. You'll be a fangirl. 
(and 100% Newtina trash)



Assignments deadline, presentation, mock exam, final exams...
Just normal university life.

My autumn semester classes are going to end next week. In fact we just had our last Introduction to Microeconomics class this Wednesday.
(But there's still mock exam and another class to discuss the mock exam questions. )

Fantastic Beasts, Doctor Who Christmas Special, and Sherlock coming soon on 1.1.2017, and getting mad at those people who despise Tina.
She's one of the characters that I related the most.
(That little skip after Newt said goodbye to her 咦咦少女心啊♥)
Just normal fangirl life.

Life's good (thumbs up)



No comments:

Post a Comment