Friday, December 09, 2016

'STUDY' weeks

Should I read the novel?
Or should I write something?

Why not both hahahhaha SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK.

The words above reflect my current life status.

 ♪

Finally finished every assignments yeeaaa~~ 
LET'S GO PARTY PARTY ALL NIGHT
Nah just joking. 

Planned to go home on Saturday, but apparently I messed up the date of briefing about student exchange.
It's next Friday, not this Friday. 
So today I'm actually free to go home after 11am.

Whatever. At least I got one more night to finish the foods inside my fridge. 


As mentioned in the last post, I posted my fanfic about Newtina just for fun. And for procrastinating my assignment because I'm a typical university student.
Besides "omg people read it" and "Oh there are comments COMMENTS asdfghjkl", a person asked my permission to translate that fic into Mandarin and post it on his/her site. 

Okay...
Mandarin is actually my mother tongue so I can actually do it myself, but okay...
Because even though I can translate it myself (and I'm confident enough to say that my Mandarin is better than my English), I won't do it.
Writing fanfics about the Fantastic Beasts in Mandarin is so weird for me, especially the names of those magical creatures and spells. 

So...yeah, I said yes. He/she translated it and shared me the link.

I'm so happy that someone actually READ and LIKE the things I wrote? Like wow an actual, legit person? From another country!??! 


I love you random citizen! ♥

And no please don't say you look forward to read my future works hahahaha I should be studying. 
(Opens Microsoft Word
(Finals? What finals?


Hui En and I chatted about shoujo mangas and Korean dramas that normally uses a weak, cute, pure and need-a-man-to-protect-24/7 kind of girls as female leads. 
"I hate these kind of characters."
"Ya, can't help it."
"But guys tend to like these kind of girls?"
......
...
..
By the way I overheard the conversation between Jo Ann and Jasmine,
"Do you have any expectations about your future boyfriend."
I'm good as long as he looks at me the way Newt looks at his creatures (and Tina). 
..
...
......
"I don't think we'll be able to get a boyfriend in our uni life."
Life's good enough as long as you got your games and I got my books.
(I'm gonna go wild the next time I step into Kinokuniya I ate bread for weeks for that book asdfghjkl I know I saved my pocket money for some reason




Listening to this because FEELS.

I don't need a boyfriend I need the next Fantastic Beasts movie.
Or a novel that include every details in the movie (sobs
Plus those deleted scene in Fantastic Beasts.




No comments:

Post a Comment