Sunday, May 11, 2014

*翻桌

Doing add maths is testing my patient to curse myself for being so stupid throw the books away and flips the table because I need to redo a question at least three time to get the right answer. The cycle goes from
I do exercises
I got wronged
I redo it
Oh shit wrong again
I redo it
I'm fighting my urge to throw the books towards the wall
I check the answer
Oh good I got it right great next question
Wrong answer 
*the cycle goes back to the start*

I freakin' hate this subject until I'm not even slightly interested to improve my marks for this yeah do more exercises it'll help you that's only if you didn't make mistakes for EVERY SINGLE QUESTION until you don't even know what you're wrong about and used half an hour for one question.

*storms out of the study room*

1 comment:

  1. continue make mistakes is ok...just do not make the same mistake again.

    ReplyDelete