Monday, May 19, 2014

Damn.

Harry Potter x Sherlock. Picture not mine.

I screwed up my Bio exam.
Can't answer some questions because I skip through it while revising. And  for some questions I just stared it for a few seconds and...Do I know you?

You know sometimes when you realize you'll screw up something so badly you just wanna sit back and laugh at yourself?
Yup, that's me while doing paper 3.

Then after you accepted the fact you just want to curl up inside a blankie and rewatch your favorite tv show.
Or reread your favorite book. Anything which can let you escape the reality for a little while.

Too bad tomorrow still got exam.
Chemistry and Physics Paper 2. Damn. My instinct told me these two papers will be worst then Bio.

Fortunately I saved some HP ost in my phone. It really helps improving my mood.

Revising chemi...
I read molarity into Moriarty and magnesium into Magnussen...囧

Dear brain, stop playing with me. =3=

No comments:

Post a Comment