Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Happiness


 
Reading a book and fall in love with the story. 
(The Book Thief. Now I appreciate it for having so many pages.)

Read a book for at least 2 hours without being disturbed. 

Coffee.

Piano. (Dunno why, but I'm starting to like my exam pieces.) 

Listen to songs and connecting it with stories I've read.

Imagination.

Found a song that fully describe my favorite fictional character.

Lying on bed, eyes closed while listening to songs.
 
Writing. No marks. No grades. Just write what I want to write.

Only 1 tuition and 1 piano class per week. 

Fangirl-ing.

Being happy for no reasons.

Study or being lazy whenever I want. (THIS is Freedom!!!)

Hugging my notebook. (Don't ask why.)  

Trip to Taiwan.
 

This holiday is more interesting than I imagined. 
___________________________________________

 Once Upon A Time, "Ariel".

 
LOL
Regina安慰人的方法真是厉害!
The evil queen + The Dark One, looking forward for the upcoming episodes~


No comments:

Post a Comment