Friday, May 14, 2010

Stupid writes letter to stupid ( I am not stupid)

38,Boring Street,

12345,walauA,

Orz (Country)

OMG( Planet),

Olar System,

Universe.

To: Stupid, and that's you.

Hello, Stupid, I am the Stupid from the future, and I am you, so you are me. I know that it is no manners for calling you stupid. But what to do? I am stupid too. Who call that our parents give us this stupid name (Stupid Mc Burger). I know that you are very sad for having a name like this, me too, we are the same person. So why am I writing this letter to you?

Oh Yeah! I want to tell you, I mean me myself. I am from 2010, the future of you, so you are my past. I know, I am not as stupid as that. I know that my past, and that's you, is very curious about 21.12.2010. And, you also love the 2012 movie in 2009, unless I am not mistaken. The topic I write to you is that I am going to tell you that did earth really ends in 2012. I know the answer? Why? Because I am clever than you! Wakakakaka~

I am thinking of changing my name to Intelligent Mc Burger. How do you feel? Well, I need to ask your opinion, because you are me! Just now I got think about Clever Intelligent Excellent Best Mc Burger (Mc Burger also intelligent……), but it is too long, so I just use Intelligent. Me, no , you , no , me, no , I mean , both of us, no , no , is me, the future you, and that's me. Yeah, me. I, won the proudest award in the world. What award? He he~ Want me to tell you? Why? I will tell you later. OK la, if you want to know, continue to see next paragraph.



If you see this paragraph, your Restaurant City will lost 100,00 coins and Pet Society will lost 100,00 coins. So, BE AWARE! What to do? You have already seen this paragraph, so, wave goodbye to your coins in RC ( Restaurant City, not Red Crescent) and Pet Society, Ha ha ha ha~

Do you like the things that I drew? I love it! IT is so beautiful, especially the paper that we used to pray to the deads ( Yellow color 1). What did I told you Just now? Yeah! Last week, I just been informed that I am the most "clever" (stupid….)person in the whole universe. I am so excited! This is the first time I win a trophy! Please clap hands for me, please….

I had won 100,000,000 OMGD(Oh My God Dollar) , so I am very rich now. My next target is 100,000,001 OMGD. The thing I want to tell you is that you will become rich. So, just wait for the time to pass through you and wait for the money to come… Don't forget to say "money money come" (Mari Mari come)

Ok, skip to the topic. There will be no, no, I mean yes, no, no, no, I mean there is no…Oh yeah! Forget to tell you, I am watching 2012 now, do you want to watch together? OH, the time the time traveler has not been invented yet, so you can't come. There is NO 2012, no, of course there is 2012, why didn't got 2012? It is just that, the Earth, our beloved Earth didn't end in 2012, December 21th, so, don't worry about it

PS: Now is 22.12.2012

From,

Stupid


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment