Monday, May 24, 2010

MID-YEAR EXAMINATION!!!!!! (Why don’t say “die hard” examination?)

This week, I mean today is the beginning of mid- year exam! I am thinking of….A(blink blink).Can I get all As? NO!

Bahasa Malaysia? Of course, NO

English? Dunno leh…

华语?So hard! And my 华语 is so so only, not very good (Khei Lai is the best ^.^)

Science? K-ng books now

Geografy? I want A! I want A! We~ will ~we~ will~ rock A! =.=|||

Sejarah? Ask god liao….

Mathematics? Hope I can get better than last time

Moral? Memorize+memorize+memorize=A

Art? Not impossible !

Sivik? Need to read what?

Pendidikan Jasmani? Ar…..Nope, I didn't even read it XP

ICTL(Computer)? OMG! Of course no

KH? Tak boleh lah…

These are all in PMR format! How can I take those exam? My BM sure die 1, so no thoughts of getting A! 华语 is so, so, so ….HARD! 2 essays and 摘录要点! C liao la! BI….dunno what to say..

So….阿弥陀佛…..Let me get A…

No comments:

Post a Comment