Tuesday, May 04, 2010

I don’t like my class name….

I don't like my class name (1A) because it is very stupid. 1 Amanah….Why need to put names like this leh?

If it is 1 Alamak, than ok a bit…

When I am at primary school, primary 1 – 6 also B class.

Actually B class name is better than A class.

Contoh: 6B=

Bijak (really meh?)

Bodoh (suits me^.^)

Boring (teacher is boring, not us)

Botak (I am not botak)

Bola (…..)

Boling (I don't like boling)

Babi (WalauA~)

Baju (……)

Best (I don't think so)

Baby (想到就气人)

Barbie (I don't like to play….I like Lego)

Last year at my school, B is for the BIjak people (3 class only, go to B class also easy…)

This year at my secondary school, A is for BIjak people (Alamak! I want to change my class already)

Actually, when you go to 精英班, is not good thing too.

Every year, the whole class will got scold and every teacher will said:

"You all are A class, why so noisy 1? H class is better than you!"

"You think you are in A class so you can be proud a? Don't respect teacher! Blah blah blah…."

"A class also got so many people didn't pass up your work, you all go to H class la!"

"H class is better than you! They can do their things alone! But you all need teacher to tell you only you want to do!" (Actually this is real @.@)

So, every year my class got scolded like this, from primary 1 to form 1.

Now I am thinking….Why I want go to A class T.T


 


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment