Wednesday, May 12, 2010

BORING!!!

Yesterday, and that is Monday, I sleep for 3 hours in class. Actually it is not sleep, my eyes is opening, my hand is moving, my head can move, I am walking….. I just shut my brain up. Why? Because of teacher. I am sure that you have been like this before.

The first period is Science, and the teacher is DNA( short form). She always said "what we call?"+"why 1A class like this one?"+"why so noisy?"

Example: "Take out your..what we call..your science process"

She can't stop saying 'what we call~" for 1 period. And I NEARLY fell asleep. This is so~ boring….

And next 1 is Geography. Actually geography teacher is ok 1, but the subject is ZZZzzz… I don't know what make me asleep, but I am not the only 1 feel like this XP.

The last 1…..hehehe…OF course, history.. I don't believe you didn't fall asleep when teacher teaching this subject. This subject is totally boring, and the teacher is boring too. HE like to saman us. Forget to tell you, our school got something called RBK(Ringgit BK), that means our school own money. The teachers are like POLICE and we, students like people around ( OF course we are people =.=)When we broke the school rules, like didn't cut nails or hair, the teacher will take our penalty point. But if our class is very dirty or we didn't pass up our book properly, they will take our RBK. And our history teacher, LOVE to take away our RBK, and he makes nearly ( nearly only lor) everybody hate him, nearly every person in our class hate him.

Last time, the second time of our exam, he took RBK500 from our class because some of our marks (17 people) didn't meningkat (Include me XD). He give us RBK200, 100 for having a good monitor or what, I forget liao, and 100 for half of person in our class have their history marks meningkat. SO, we need to give him 300.

The next thing is he is very 变态(Metamorphosis). He likes to watch at some girls ( Indians la) and always see what are they doing. WalauA! Fortunately I am not his target. Wakaaka

Need to go to school liao, so….XP


  

No comments:

Post a Comment