Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stories

After watching the newest episode
NEXT TIME
SEASON FINALE

*Freaks out

So who are you Clara Oswald??
And who is Missy? Clara? River Song 2nd incarnation? Some new character?

I just realized Doctor Who Season 8 is ending in two weeks time. Sorry but I didn't keep track I remember the episodes by their name not number and now only I know that there's only two episodes left. Two!

Damn it SPM is coming soon HOW CAN I EVEN...UGH
And my sis keeps on reminding me how many days left to 3rd of November with that smirk of hers that's not even funny I KNOW WHEN I'M HAVING SPM THANK YOU VERY MUCH
You're the one that's excellent in every exam not me so shut up.

Amy once said did you run away from things just because you can  FORTUNATELY I CAN'T

You don't understand how much I wanna throw the exercises and yell "Screw this I'm going to Hogwarts!" I'm far more intrested in knowing about the stars and history of magic than counting the heat of combustion of ethanol.
And you know what?
People are asking me what will I be studying after SPM.

 I DON'T KNOW
Okay?
I really don't know. That's why I answered Hogwarts because it's the only school I want to attend since I'm in primary school and nearly all of my friends said I'm insane they said Hogwarts is not real stop staying in your imaginary world they said Doctor is not real it's just a tv show stop obsessing about it.

You know what?
I understand that I'm not realistic.
I didn't ask for your opinion.
I never, ever, ask for your opinion about my obsession of my favourite stories so stop saying words like "It's just a story"

It's never just a story.

No comments:

Post a Comment