Tuesday, October 07, 2014

Kill the moon

Once Upon a Time season 4
Main thing? FROZEN
Elsa and Anna had been brought into the story.



Not bad.

But I'm fed up on Regina x Robin Hood x Marian this love triangle relationship.
Gosh wake up Regina you don't need a so called-TRUE LOVE (who is married)to be happy!!
 
I still don't understand what's so good about him.

Robin Hood in Doctor Who is much better than this.
lol




Doctor Who: Kill the Moon
Yup the title of this episode is "kill the moon"......

Major spoiler for this episode:

*now I can't ever look at the moon the same way again


The creature is beautiful tho...


Choosing between Humans or an innocent alien..this episode reminds me of S05E02 "The Beast Below". But this time instead of making the choice himself Doctor leave it to humans.
Personally I don't approve his actions.





I understand the reason Clara react like this  but still...


It's time like this that makes me miss Eleven...



No comments:

Post a Comment