Friday, October 16, 2015

The fangirl is BACK

Hey, My brain asked.
What.
Remember that time when you conteng that xxxx on your table during Form 2? My brain asked. 
Gosh that's so embarrassing nope nope nope
And your revision books are full of their names? 
Eww don't remind me about that 
And ALL of your notes are related to that story~~ Hey~ I'm flattered by the fact that you can turn those boring topics into something related to them.
Well...that's one of my useless talent.
You even got two diaries full of summaries and reviews about that story~
No no no not those stupid years I've gone through.
And remember the first time you join a fandom because of that show? And you got some online friends.
Yeahh...but I don't really communicate with them after the story ends.
The story never ends unless you said so...and ohhh fanfics
......
THE FIRST FANFIC YOU'VE EVER WROTE
nope
IS ABOUT THAT STORY
gosh that plot sucks and they are out of character the papers are all on my desk everyday I don't even look at it I didn't even finish the story.
WRITING A FANFIC IS SO COOL
definitely not cool
THEN WRITE A NEW ONE
……
Here, I have some ideas and a summary about the story you're going to be writing.
You know I'm currently in exam period right. And my knowledge about 1930s is yet to be sufficient for me to write a story out of it.
It'll be the best story you've ever written!
Exam.
THE BEST! 
stop it.
They belong to each other~~Write them together~
You know people will think you're a Aphrodite kid or something if you keep having thoughts like that. 
Nah this is the life of fangirl. Accept your fate.
Shut up.



And that's how I fell back into abyss. The fandom that lasted three years in my life.
That's the first time I have a ship. (that sailed)

The first story, it's not even a normal love relationship they kinda like best friends but it's so much more than friends.
For the next life yeah they can be a couple in fact they are a couple but both of them didn't admit nor disagree to it.

They always do that they always just look at each other into the eyes and smile warmly and that's all THAT'S ALL and I'm sitting in front of computer going "asdfghjkl why can't you two just admit your feelings and be together!!!!!!!"

And yes, the first time I spend nights creating a story, thinking about those charactersshipsplottwist before I go to sleep.

Good old days~

There's one time Yee Ling, my classmate from econs and further maths class (Not that “叫我蔡依林~~♥” Yi Ling) casually mentioned about these two shows.
And it's took so much self control to stop myself from grabbing her shoulder going "asdfghjklomgyouwatchedthatshowYOUWATCHEDTHATSHOW!"

It still feels weird tho. Like there's a constant reminder of "You can't be keep on being the person you used to be"...something like that. 
......
But I'll still smile to myself while thinking about them; about those characters I love and the story and the background music and gosh did I mentioned the protagonist is very cool she is very cool, with her evil smirk and twinkle in her eyes whenever she succeeded her plan.

Hmmm I always like these kind of characters didn't I. 

Different from the female protagonist, the male protagonist (who's just her friend.) had changed so much from the start of the story.
Instead of a quick-tempered guy, after years being together with his "friend" , he'd turned into a quick-witted guy who treat things calmly (compared to before) and strike only at the perfect timing. 
And the way he looks at her? 
That moment when they parted ways, she looked back to look at his leaving silhouette and found out that he did the same to her.
Wow. Just wow.  
(Yeah "friend" I believe both of you are friends )


The 《巾帼枭雄》 DVD I got during my 14th birthday,
the 《义海豪情》DVD I got from one of those "If you get full As I'll buy you this" by my dad,
the grenade-shaped lighter from Khei Lai during my 15th birthday,
and the bookmark Meng Yeng gave me.
AND those drawings on Joey's sketchbook that makes me goes "Nonono don't show this to me gosh why are you doing this" and "omg她很帅!!!!!!!!!!" at the same time.



It's kinda embarrassing to mention to others that I've been a fangirl (and always will be) for this story, but seriously, deep inside I really really love it.

Just...don't mention it to me in the public. I malu =///=


2 comments:

  1. The feels ... Ahh, I remember the crazy times ... I think I re-watched No Regrets for at least 20 times during that period. o__o
    But yeah, I love the characters. It's an amazing story! :)
    (I hope you don't think I'm stalking you by commenting. xD It just brought up so much feels!!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahahahaha I'm rewatching both Rosy Business and No Regrets for the past few days...even though I'm currently having my AS exam. So gonna die TvT. Happily.

      These two shows are some of the best story I've ever seen. TvT

      Delete