Friday, September 18, 2015

Silence will fall



"Silence?"
Right, the title is a Doctor Who reference. *ahem* in case anyone is wondering.

I've been silence about my fandoms for...how long? Around half a year?
It felt like ages since I've fangirled..yes, I mean fangirling, not just a normal conversation like
"Oh you watched the show?? That's my favourite!"
"Yeah I watched it. That show is not bad."
[Awkward silence]
You'd think that we'll somehow be bff instantly since both of us like the same story...but nah. 
[Awkward silence continuing]
[Floats away silently]

Maybe because I've been used to not showing my enthusiasm about those stories. 
It's not like there's a friend beside me who I can just
 "这什么书啊啊啊为什么我的人都死掉!!!" or 
"这本超好看的你一定要看!!" or
 "为什么竟然在这里完结?! 下一本又要等至少一年了啊!!!"
……
And that kind of feeling that you feel WHY is anyone don't even bother with a story so good and you keep recommending it to everyone you know.
Turns out that you're just a girl obsessed with your own little world.
"You'll get over it soon. One day you'll look back and laugh at yourself for obsessing over these stories."
Yeahhh I hope that day will never come.

Somehow it makes me misses those time during PLKN. 
There are times when I brought a book (Well I'm always carrying a book unless it's physical activities where you can't carry a book. ) and those people from my class will be like 
"Can I see it? " Ends up exchanging our books to read the summary (I'm not the only one who brings novels during classes)
"OMG I FINISHED THIS SERIES!!" 
And~~~that's how you find another fangirl. Or friend. 
We could go on and on about those tv shows or novels and our "top 10 favourite anime" list....
Then we parted ways during Valentines. Geez. 

Okay, move away from the cruel reality and back to the fictional world.



Time flies. It's September now, and GUESS WHAT
KHEEII LAIIII It'll starts this Saturday and muahaahahahaha I'm gonna spam all your inbox with DW!! ...or I'm just gonna spam my own blog, I think.
Besides Clara, there gonna be a new companion, and the psychopathic Missy is still alive. (Yeah~)
Speaking of Missy (Who's actually the Master, Doctor's friend / enemy long time ago) ,
The most unforgettable scene :



My reaction is the mixture of "hahahahahaha!!" and "Ewww"


This is the ACTUAL CANON tho. (lol)
Me and sis kept singing this a few days after we saw this episode.
There's even a fanmade song about it.

Most of all, RIVER SONG aka the Doctor's wife will appear in Christmas Special!

Well I don't know how will she appear.
She's #dead the first time we saw her, certainly #not dead during Season 6 , where her story truly begins and it explains that she's Amy and Rory's only daughter who's Human + Time lord and got the ability to regenerate,
And she's #dead again in Season 7 final episode while the Doctor visited his own tomb. 

Since this show is full of plot twist I'll just leave it for the time to tell the answer.

adsfghjkl!! The new season got sooo much more to look forward to!!


The Doctor. With a guitar. 



Apart from Doctor Who, there's another show that I've waited for years. Literally.
The moustache is BACK.


....Seriously?
The moustache?


Let's not forget this:







Mary ships Johnlock asdfghjkl I just love the relationship between three of them so much okay!?
The moustache makes John seems older instantly.

Sherlock's Christmas Special!!!!!
It's clearly a spin-off story from the 21 century Sherlock series.
Still, the first thought that crossed my mind is a Sherlock x Doctor Who crossover series and they somehow went to Victorian era..*ahem ahem* Guess I've been reading to many fanfics and imagining stuff.
(By the way, Steven Moffat, writer of both shows had confirmed that the crossover will never happen.)


Well, Mary is in (Yeahhh!! )..so it's either an adaption from one of Sherlock Holmes book series "The Sign Of Four" or a whole new story.
Wish it's the latter. I think it would be the latter because the setting is in year 1895, where Sherlock "died" in the original story but came back later on.

Still remember when I wanted Khei Lai to spoil me the whole story (because I can't wait to watch it but my sis insisted to watch it one episode per week...I shouldn't have listened to her. )  and Khei Lai said "John is married in Season 3" and I'm like WHHHY his bromance with Sherlock is so perfect!!
"John's wife shot Sherlock..of course he didn't die la, main character mah~"
"So his wife is a bad person? She married John just to kill Sherlock?"
"No she accidentally shot him."
"Why did she shot him??! "
"She's an assassin."
"Wait. So she is a bad person."
"She's an assassin and she wanted to shoot another bad person, but she shot Sherlock."
"So she accidentally shot Sherlock?"
"No, she did it purposely."
"What."

That's why at first I just thought Mary as "John's wife who shot Sherlock".
When I finally watched that episode...hmmm it's nothing that I've imagined.
For instance, I don't imagine myself falling for optimistic-kind-ships-her-own-husband-with-his-best-friend-deadly-assassin.
The "oh, she's John's wife" attitude turns to "OMG MARY!!" [hugs]
I really have a thing for psychopathic character ehehehehe~

All these time I've thought Series 4 will be aired in New Year's 2016, following the "wait two years for next episode" tradition.
But NO.
Series 4 is not gonna broadcast till 2017 which..wow that means I need to wait another whole year,
Wow,
Just,
What about Mary?
What about the Watson's daughter?
Is Moriarty still alive?? If he is why did he choose to reveal it when Sherlock had been ordered to go for some undercover work? To keep Sherlock in London?
And what about Sherlocks' another brother besides Mycroft??
Sherlock and Molly's relationship?
Mary's real identity???!??!?
Sebastian Moran? I know he's not in the show, but he's Moriarty's right-hand man in the original story, hopefully he'll appear in the show too.
Irene Adler?? "Brainy is the new sexy~"
MARY???

I need to wait till I'm 20 year old to find out????

[sobs in the corner]
God why did I love this show so much.


For now, let's just focus on Doctor Who.

I'M READY FOR SEASON 9!!

You know, maybe the reason I love about Doctor Who so much is because I started it from season 7, about a little girl's imaginary friend coming to life.

It's never just a story.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment