Thursday, September 18, 2014

The Raggedy Doctor

That feeling after finished a story, no matter it's book or tv show, 
I finally persuaded my dad to watch DW with me yesterday night...which is..not really necessary. It's not like I want him to watch with me or what not I just want an excuse to watch it again because I miss 11. 
And the Ponds. 

"The Eleventh Hour"
Basically the story is about the girl's imaginary friend suddenly appeared in her life 12 years later after promised that he will be back for 5 minutes (not so imaginary, huh?)

And Rory being "wth is going on??!" all the time.
Rory [to Amy]: You made me dress up like him!
Imagine Rory, Amy and Mels playing a game about The Raggedy Doctor.
Well Mels must be there, being their best friend and the only person in Amy's life who believe the Doctor is actually real, not just a imaginary character of course Mels knows he is real she was trained to kill him but ended up marry him #OTP haha spoilers~~






'Angels take Manhattan'
Amy's last words to the Doctor:
And do one more thing for me. There's a little girl waiting in a garden. She's going to wait a long while, so she's going to need a lot of hope. 
Go to her. Tell her a story. Tell her that if she's patient, the days are coming that she'll never forget. Tell her she'll go to see and fight pirates. She'll fall in love with a man who'll wait two thousand years to keep her safe. Tell her she'll give hope to the greatest painter who ever lived. And save a whale in outer space. 
Tell her, this is the story of Amelia Pond. And this is how it ends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment