Thursday, January 19, 2017

I'm free~~

My finals are OVER.
FINALLY.
END OF SEM 1.
TIME FOR FREEDOM~

*locks myself inside my room for a whole day*

Friend: "I locked myself inside my room and didn't talk to anyone for three days."
Same.
This is what finals can did to us huh. (Library is too far and crowded.)



Saw this on my Youtube recommendations and I clicked it without a second thought as the name seems familiar. (I thought of "Once Upon A Dream" tbh)

But

WHOA

This piano version is so FREAKIN' GOOD (no I'm not crying nope)

I was curious about the 'lost Russian princess' (Grand Duchess Anastasia Nikolaevna of Russia) people were commenting below the video, so...yup, spent an hour or so googling about history and death of Russia's monarchy.

What's finals anyway

'Once Upon a December' is a song from an animation, "Anastasia" (1997) by 20th Century Fox, which is an adaptation for the legend of lost Russian princess.



For someone who grew up with Disney and Pixar I can't believe I've never watched this before?!?!
Probably because it's neither Disney nor Pixar??
Or maybe I've watched it but it slipped through my memory?

Ignoring the historical inaccuracies (it's a fiction anyway, not documentary), this movie is absolutely wonderful.




And I finally saw this is from that gif set on tumblr lol

Anya, the princess who lost her memories trying to get to Paris and find her family with the help of Dimitri. Long story short, Anastasia and Dimitri eloped to be together after she found out she's the lost princess. Yay happy ending~

However, in reality the 'lost princess' died during the execution of her family, and her body was found and proved with DNA analysis on 2007, ten years after this movie was out.

Not a happy ending AT ALL.



I was a fool for reading reviews about 'The Final Problem' the day it aired (which is also the day for my financial accounting exam. Disaster. )
Most reviews on tumblr and facebook comments are really disturbing, mostly complaining about how Johnlock wasn't endgame (Yeah they didn't kiss SO WHAT it had never been a yaoi show).

The writers and actors did a great job producing this show and it's their freedom to write what they want instead of what the fans want.

I can't describe how beautiful this show is because my English sucks, so I'm just gonna put some screenshots from this season.






ROFL









I'm quite fond of Sherlock's genius but psychopathic sister tho. 💔




"The best and wisest men I have ever known. My Baker Street boys. "

"Sherlock Holmes and Dr Watson."









No comments:

Post a Comment