Monday, July 06, 2015

Nodame Cantabile: The Final Score


Nodame Cantabile
An anime I wanted to watch ages ago but failed,
And watched the movie instead.

Most of my friends who watched this show had given the story a high praise.
I must say that this story had achieved my expectations.
IT WENT FAR BEYOND MY EXPECTIONS
and guess which is my favourite story currently?? MUAHAHahaha

I seldom watch Japaneses dramas (correction: I seldom watch dramas nowadays)
At first I felt Nodame is over reacting, the acting is too..manga-ish.


But I eventually got over it. Those scenes caused me to laugh like an idiot.

Besides being a romantic comedy and slice of life story, the story is highly focus on classical music.
There are descriptions about the musics that had been played. Stories. The composer's mood.
It feels like interpreting an article tho.  

The 1812 Overture is interesting to watch even though I've heard of the story.
The cannon part. lol

Another details to get excited at besides the details about classcial music:
WHOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAA



Nodame Cantabile.

It's a story which basically the life a two musicians, Noda Megumi (aka Nodame), a very talented (and childish) pianist and a prince-like-conductor, Chiaki.
He do kinda seem like a prince tho (oujisama~), being a child from a rich family and started to learn music since 3 .
And his life changed since he met his neighbor..who's obsessed with him: Nodame.

The movie is nearly the end of the story.
Yes, like Doctor Who, I started the story from the end, and yes, I'll regret it for not watching it in order.

The movie is about Nodame continuing her studies in music in a conservatory in Paris, while Chiaki is working toward his dream: become a famous conductor.

Next, the romance:
Is SO good.
They're my new otp~♥

The perfect boyfriend for you lol
*Nodame is sulking under the blanket*


Unlike most of romance stories, Nodame Cantabile is not just about the relationship between two person.



 It's about mutual help from both of them in achieving their dreams.

Both of them playing the piano sonata duet by Mozart is one of my favourite scene~♥



The story is full of laughter, and sometime tears.
But most of all, it's about the dreams of two person in love in each other and music.


No comments:

Post a Comment