Friday, June 24, 2011

Keijoki~♪

Today Seni teacher tell us to do handbag using things that we dun wan ( In another word, RUBBISH ). 3 people in a group, so~ Ngam Ngam Hou ^^


I dun noe why, maybe I ate the wrong medicine? ( but I didn't ate medicine 2day! ) I kept laughing and laughing till my stomach pain......== Baka Khei Lai, keep makes me laugh! But nvm la~ Laughing can reduce stress~♪

The "body" of the bag is made by Khei Lai's grandma
lol Thanks to that~
We just need to decorate that bag.


"Need to sew what words on the bag?"
Joey : Anime
(......)
Joey : 日本
Khei Lai: Sew a red circle la~
[For your information, both of my best friends are ANIME freak. ]
Khei Lai: Pray for Japan.
Ryuki : [Keep Laughing]

Khei Lai: What 'chu laughing at???
Ryuki : [Forcing myself stop laughing] Sew a "Wakakakaka xD"
The other two: ==|||

Baby Kangaroo sew the thingy ( At last just decide to sew a ♥ and a 愛 on it), Khei Lai cut the handbag-photos that teacher tell us to cut, I do the folio ( Just the front page la......)
I saw other people drawing on the front page. ( This is SENI, so can draw. If u draw on a Geo folio...... Hehe...... )
At first I thought about a wind chime ( Now reading novels called "Wind With Voices" ma~), but later change to draw a 晴天娃娃.

First, same with wind chime, hanging at the front door
Second, makes me think bout 晴晴 in No Regrets~♪
“希望我走了之后,天天都是晴天,晴晴永远在你们的身边”
Ahem..... out of topic already.

And then... me and Khei Lai discuss how to put the handbag-picture.
I dun know why, I can't stop laughing
And... one of the picture got a duck in it.
HC~ Duck~♪


Well, it's a good thing that u can HC anytime in anywhere.
At least, u will be happy

Khei Lai, remember this picture?

At last, thinking of the name of group.
Keijoki=Khei Lai+Joey+Ryuki
( Our facebook name~)


Well, something happen when we are doing.
Me: [Drinking water]
Suddenly......

The time I'm facing Khei Lai, so... pity of her.
Wei~ This time is not because of laughing.
Dunno why I suddenly cough. ==

Sorry a~
[Her pinafore got my saliva xD]

No comments:

Post a Comment