Sunday, January 23, 2011

School days~ Orz

I saw many ppl write their blog in the middle.

So, I also write like this lor~


It's since a few weeks of school days in 2011.

Not bad~

I sit near with my friends (unlike last year =3=)

I became setiausaha (my sis is penolong setiausaha) in

华文学会

Orz… got many things to do.

Homework didn't become less in form 2.

Karangan, essay….

Maths teacher want us to do 3 questions per day (Sat and Sun no need).

It didn't seem many, but it IS many.

Haiz~

But all the teachers are OK OK la, unlike last year.

Last year got DNA and Mahes (both are the teachers I hate the most)

DNA (last year Science teacher) kept saying "What We Call" and "er…"

Last time I really counted in her class.

10++"what we call" and 100++"er…"

And that Mahes (History teacher), Haiz~

Dun wan to speak of him (he teach my sis this year XD)


 

XXXXXX

Ok, now I noe why so many ppl type in the middle liao.

It make your post looks longer, even you just type a few stupid sentence.


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment