Wednesday, December 08, 2010

TVB awards ceremony….

5/12/2010 (Sunday)8.30pm till 11.00pm, that time me and my sis hearing radio using our hand phone…… Orz bcuz we are at kampung, no computer, no Astro… I felt so happy when Sheren Tang and Wayne Lai get BEST ACTOR/ACTRESS!!!!!!!!!!! Feel like screaming~ (but my dad is beside me). Saw some pictures of both of them in facebook…(被电到焦了) Sheren is so pretty~

OMG! Gau Mui and Lau Sing~ so many fans there

But I can't accept that Can't Buy Me Love is the BEST SERIES. Feel like vomiting! WTH?! I don't think there's any reason that CBML is better than NO REGRETS! 我接受唔到咯!BVT is so 偏心!I was so shocked for few minutes. But even NO REGRETS didn't get the best series, it is still the best in our (义气仔女) hearts. Wyman: 拎唔到獎唔等於輸,拎到獎都唔叫贏。 如果畀我,寧願拎唔到獎,有人戥我唔抵,好過拎到獎有人覺我唔值

Nothing to write now…..(I dun even know what am I writing)

No comments:

Post a Comment