Friday, November 19, 2010

Crazy of NO REGRETS

No Regrets is making me CRAZY!! All episodes are so interesting + touching. Really wish it can get the BEST DRAMA award. Wohoo~ finally holiday already. =.= But holiday's still damn boring if my dad is at house. I can't watch drama freely (using computer) because he hate me watching drama. I dunno why, but since he said he don't like it, I better don't open it in front of him for saving my modem from being blocked. Hopefully he didn't even know I use computer to watch dramas (He didn't even know I watched Off Pedder before).

^.^ Love to watch Gau Mui and Lau Sing together. They are so sweet~ Sheren Tang's acting is so good! Hope she can get the TV Queen this year. I can't believe that No Regrets is going to end next week. Time seems to flew so fast since 18.10.2010 (The 1st episode). T.T Next year I'm going to be a form 2 student. Some of my friends are going to other classes next year. Orz Plz don't go away~

The 13,18,19,20,21,23,24 episodes are the best episodes in No Regrets (for me la!). Episode 13, the war begins……18, Love that part that Gau Mui and Lau Sing saved those children. Episode 19, felt heartbroken for Gau Mui T.T. Episode 20, Gau Mui is so YENG!! Especially when she kills that second commander of Japan. She is so cool when 'shooting' her handbag. Episode 21 is very funny, Liong Fei Fan scares till pee…..Wakakakaka~ I love the last part when Gau Mui says "there's nothing to laugh about" and later she starts laughing herself. She is so cute!!! Episode 23, Gau Mui kills Lau Sing!! I can't believe that she said Lau Sing is her____ for saving him. She is always so COOL and this time she begs in front of that Hiong San Tit Ya. I really feel sad for her. I like the part that Gau Mui in church, praying. The newest episode, 24, the 'eye contact' between Gau Mui and Lau Sing when they are saying goodbye to each other is so_____ (dunno how to say). The most unexpected part is the last part, where Gau Mui hugs Long Hei. They always fight to each other! There are 2 金句Gau Mui always says in these episodes.

1. 但愿人长久,千里共婵娟

2.今日唔知听日事

Although teacher had told us before, I can't imagine that Japanese are so cruel in World War II. T.T Today night No Regrets is not showing because of TVB 43 birthday. Need to wait for 3days!!! Episode 23, Gau Mui killing Lau Sing.

Rosy Business chibi, drew by 猫头菇. I love this picture! 四奶奶and 柴九are so CUTE~


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment